Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

04 November 2015

Summary & Analysis of Jojo Moyes After You Review.

    Book Details

  • File Size: 3437 KB
  • Print Length: 24 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Publisher: Instaread (October 16, 2015)
  • Publication Date: October 16, 2015


 I love to read these short summaries of books I may be interested in reading. I have looked at this latest book by Jojo Moyes a lot lately and just could not decide if I wanted to read it or not. As I was on the treadmill I thought it was a good time to read this Summary and Analysis.

After You is the sequel to Me Before You which is the story of Louisa Clark and how she handles the death of Will Trainer, a man who is a quadriplegic who hired Louisa as an assistant and if she could convince him otherwise, he wants her to help him commit suicide. This story continues on and tells the reader how Louisa is devasted by Will's death and how she copes.

This book is in three parts, the summary, which tells a bit of a story, the analysis, covers the characters and the importance of them to the story and lastly the ending tells the reader a bit on the author's style. As a book reviewer, I feel that these instareads are perfect. I have had a few books that I just could not get into and if these were available from the author, it would be very beneficial. These instareads are more in-depth than just reading a blurb.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet